Thursday, April 18, 2013

Online Tips, Tricks and DIY Resources for Photographers

 Over the past few years I've read a ton of photography tip articles and I've had fun trying some of the techniques.  I figured I'd post a blog about some of the great sites I've come across and continue to follow.

 
1. DIY Photography
This is a great resource for DIY Photography tips.  You'll learn a lot and save money at the same time!
 



2. Digital Photography School
A valuable site to learn, discuss, and practice techniques - for photographers of all levels.

 
3. Pop Photo
You don't have to be a subscriber to read these online tips.  Also free online monthly contests!

4. National Geographic Photo Tips
Learn from the Best!  Many different articles and categories of photography.


5. Strobist
This is an awesome blog regarding all aspects of photography lighting


I follow all of these quite a bit and have learned a lot over the years.  Check some of them out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment